Toyota will develop a lunar roverMarch 13, 2019
The Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) and Toyota Corporation are developing a lunar rover. At the moment, the first images of the prototype vehicle are already shown. It is expected that the first lunar rover Toyota will be used during a research mission to Earth satellite in 2030.
The lunar rover will receive solar batteries, and its power reserve will be 10,000 kilometers. The astronauts will be able to stay in the sealed cabin of the vehicle without the use of space suits. lunar rover equip full life support system.
lunar rover can accommodate two people. The internal space of the moon rover will reach approximately 13 square meters. meters The length of the machine will be 6.0 meters, width – 5.2 meters, and height – 3.8 meters.
Prior to this lunar rover developed the company Audi. An unusual car is called Lunar Quattro. The self-propelled electric car is equipped with two stereoscopic cameras and a special video complex for studying the material found on the lunar surface. The maximum speed of the lunar rover is 3.6 kilometers per hour.
- Volkswagen has announced the premiere of the new generation “charged” Golf R
- Panasonic is going to release new Tesla batteries
- Citroen has achieved a ban on the sale of Polestar 2 in France
- The rare Mauck MSV 1120s camper is on sale
- The 1975 Ford Bronco with a V8 engine went on sale