Toyota unveils new Toyota Wildlander in GuangzhouNovember 25, 2019
At a car show in China, the Japanese automaker showed a copy of its own popular RAV4 crossover – the Wildlander model.
The car is assembled on the platform of his “brother”, called GA-K. It was created as part of the innovative TNGA architecture. Wildlander will be assembled in China, in a joint venture GAC Toyota.
Externally, the models are even similar, but the Wildlander is equipped with a different radiator grille, modified headlights, a more aggressive front bumper and wheels with a different design. The Wildlander’s interior boasts a two-tone finish with a center console that houses a 10.1-inch multimedia display. It supports CarLife and WeLink services.
Chinese car will be offered on the market with a 2.0-liter atmospheric engine with a capacity of 171 hp and continuously variable Direct Shift-CVT transmission, as well as with a hybrid unit with a total output of 222 hp Front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive versions will be available for order. It is expected that the crossover will appear on the market at the end of the year.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious