Toyota unveils new GR Sport Land Cruiser 300June 10, 2021
This car will not receive more powerful engines, but its appearance really has a sporty bias.
The Japanese company Toyota presented its long-awaited novelty – the Land Cruiser 300 SUV. However, this car will not be limited to the classic version, after less than a day Toyota showed a sports modification called GR Sport.
Note that the motor range will be the same as that of the standard version. But the appearance will change, especially the front part. The radiator grille is less massive and has a honeycomb structure.
In its center we see not the brand’s logo, but the name, which is framed by stripes directed towards the headlights. Also, bumpers and wheel arch linings received changes.
But the sports version will lose the roof rails.
The diesel engine is capable of delivering 299 hp, while the gasoline V6 has a return of 415 hp. and will provide excellent dynamics.
In the meantime, the date of the debut of the new generation Honda Civic hatchback has become known. This generation will already be 11 for the iconic Japanese car. Let’s remind that the car in the sedan body has already been presented earlier.
- China unveils $ 2,000 electric pickup truck
- Polestar has proposed a new scheme for the acquisition of hybrid “1”
- Jay Leno tries to set a speed record with the most powerful Tesla Model S Plaid
- Bentley Bacalar looks absolutely stunning on the streets of London
- Lamborghini sold most of its production capacity