Toyota unveils new brand emblemJuly 20, 2020
Toyota’s European office revealed the brand’s new logo. The Japanese carmaker, like other brands like Volkswagen, BMW and Nissan, has simplified the graphics.
Now the logo does not have a postscript with the name of the corporation. Toyota explained this by the fact that the logo is already self-sufficient – it is recognized all over the world.
The image, in turn, was simplified due to the rejection of the 3d-effect formed by shadows – now the icon has a simple, two-dimensional design, which, as the automaker notes, will remain relevant both for modern cars and for promising developments of the corporation, meaning electric cars and unmanned vehicles.
“The new emblem will be used in all areas of Toyota’s business, the current logo variation is still relevant for cars produced by the corporation. There are no plans to rebrand dealerships in the near future, but it is planned as part of the brand’s network development strategy until 2025, ”Toyota Motor Europe said in a statement.
- BFGoodrich introduced special off-road wipers
- Watch the 2021 Porsche Panamera Turbo S set a speed record
- Tesla wants to accelerate the emergence of Semi trucks and is looking for specialists
- Paul Walker’s BMW M1 to be auctioned
- Ferrari unveils racing-inspired version of the 488 Pista