Toyota unveils Allion sedan before debutNovember 17, 2020
A few days later, an auto show will open its doors in Guangzhchou, China, where Toyota intends to organize the presentation of the new Allion sedan.
At the same time, the Japanese brand revealed the appearance of the upcoming novelty on the sign. Judging by it, the new model has acquired a different optics, revised bumper and grille.
And if the front part underwent a facelift, then more significant changes were made to the stern: the luggage compartment lid and fenders were re-molded. Along with this, it is worth noting here the presence of horizontal LED lights, which are connected with a chrome lamella with the model name.
It is noted that Allion will go outside Japan and become available in the PRC. The sedan will be offered in two variations, which were created by Toyota joint ventures with the GAC and FAW concerns. Common images show a variant from the Toyota-FAW JV. The new Allion, which will be based on the TNGA architecture, will acquire a wheelbase of 2,750 mm, and will also receive a 178-horsepower 2.0-liter gasoline engine and a CVT transmission.
- KIA expands Ceed engine range in Europe
- Peugeot starts selling Landtrek pickup in Latin America
- Drag racing: “charged” hatchback Mercedes-AMG A45 vs. Jaguar Project 8
- Big BMW “nostrils” will be available for older models
- Off-road limousine for parties built on the basis of Chevrolet pickup truck