Toyota turned out to be the leader among the most popular models in the worldJuly 10, 2020
Japanese Toyota Corolla, which last year bought 1.2 million customers, again became the most popular car in the world. This conclusion was made by Auto Express specialists in compiling their own rating of the world’s best sellers.
Last year, more than a million people worldwide purchased the Japanese model, which is 18% more than in 2018.
On the third line is another Japanese crossover Honda CR-V, which, according to experts, to further reduce the backlog from RAV4, gasoline engines are not enough. In the meantime – 831 thousand cars sold (+ 14%).
The fourth place went to the iconic Ford F-150, and the fifth – Nissan Sentra sedan, whose sales amounted to 722,000 units. In addition to them, Toyota Camry (708,000 units), Nissan X-Trail (674,000 units) and three Honda – Civic (666,000 units), HR-V (2019) were in the TOP-10 of the best-selling cars in the world according to the results of 2019. 626,000 units) and Accord (587,000 units).
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily