Toyota Tundra pickup gets cool interior from CarlexJanuary 23, 2021
Polish tuning studio Carlex Design has presented its new project – the Toyota Tundra Voodoo Blue pickup. The main advantage of this car is its interior.
Tuners from Carlex Design chose black as the dominant color, diluting it with numerous bright blue accents. We see such contrasting decor on the dashboard, steering wheel, seats, as well as door panels and an armrest.
Bright accents do not stand out from the general concept, but successfully complement it. Not without metal inserts and combined leather trim. New Tundra pickups of different modifications can try on such a designer interior – from the basic SR specification to Limited, Platinum, 1794 Edition or TRD Pro.
The last option is an off-road package from the Toyota Racing Development factory branch.
Such pickups are distinguished by a richly equipped interior and a slightly retouched exterior: original black wheels, an expressive radiator grille of the same shade, etc.
Earlier we talked about a large SUV Toyota Land Cruiser, which was turned into a motorhome. The car turned out to be very functional, the sleeping place deserves special attention.
- Only 3 VW Group brands will appear at the new Munich Motor Show
- New crossover Volkswagen Taos 2022 will be leased
- Published the first teaser images of the station wagon Genesis G70
- Lotus to sell Elise sports car platform to other companies
- Ferrari 812 Competizione and Aperta Sibling with the most powerful V12 engine already sold out