Toyota to show hybrid C-HR at Guangzhou Auto ShowNovember 18, 2020
This is reported by the Chinese automotive portal Bitauto.
A new GAC / Toyota crossover, the Toyota C-HR, will be unveiled at the Guangzhou Auto Show in late November, according to published data. Judging by the published photos, the novelty will be equipped with a hybrid power plant.
Interestingly, no data has been released on the hybrid powertrain for the Toyota C-HR. Note that the crossover is built on the same platform with the Lexus UX, which has a hybrid power plant based on a 2-liter engine. It is possible that this is exactly what the new product from Toyota will receive.
At the same time, another Toyota C-HR co-platform is being sold in the Chinese market – the GAC Ralink model, which is equipped with a hybrid power plant based on a 1.8-liter gasoline engine. The likelihood of the appearance of such a hybrid cannot be ruled out either.
- Ken Block’s Ford Mustang loses a drag race for the first time
- China will double the production of batteries for electric cars
- Ford F-150 electric version released
- New Skoda Enyaq iV Acoustic Signature will receive a unique soundtrack
- Mercedes-AMG has published prices for the extreme sports car GT Black Series 2021