Toyota Supra is preparing to launch in the USFebruary 8, 2020
An entry-level four-cylinder Supra is likely to be announced in the United States next week.
Toyota Supra is one of the most anticipated revival models of the Japanese brand. Details about the specifications of the novelty, including actual performance indicators, information on cooperation with BMW, and also that the model, depending on the market, will be available with four- and six-cylinder engines, are no secret.
According to the latest publication of a foreign publication, the four-cylinder version will debut in the US market. In a recent interview at the Chicago Motor Show, Ed Lauks, Toyota’s vice president of marketing, talked about the possibility that the initial version of the Supra will really get to the United States. For more detailed information, he said, you need to wait for the next week.
There are now two types of 2.0-liter turbocharged engines for the Toyota Supra depending on the market chosen. There is one that produces 194 horsepower and one that is tuned to a higher 255 horsepower. According to experts, the United States will receive an engine with higher characteristics, similar to that used by the BMW Z4 s30i.
- In Brazil, a bus crashed from a 35-meter bridge
- LG Chem will double its battery production to meet growing Tesla demand
- Started accepting orders for an electric car with a power reserve of 1,600 kilometers
- Honda will stop selling cars with internal combustion engines in Europe
- Siemens and Porsche to build a climate-neutral fuel plant