Toyota Supra drifts around the giant Big MacApril 29, 2020
Toyota has published a video in which the pilots of the Gazoo Racing sports department on a Supra coupe wrap circles around McDonald’s products.
Toyota pilots and title holders in the Japanese D1 drift championship Daigo Saito and Nobuteru Taniguchi begin the race on a special track. In the process of arrival, a huge Big Mac and a mobile package of chicken nuggets appear around the riders on their way, around which they circle in a drift. After that, one of the riders right at check-in picks up french fries from a special stand. At the end of the video, athletes park to eat.
Toyota released a commercial for a joint campaign with McDonald’s, in which you can get a miniature Toyota Supra when you buy any Happy Mila in Japan.
Toyota Supra is equipped with a three-liter V6 engine with a turbocharger and direct fuel injection. The power of the unit, which works together with an eight-speed automatic transmission, is 340 horsepower (500 Nm). Up to “hundreds” of a sports car is able to accelerate in 4.3 seconds, and its maximum speed is 250 kilometers per hour.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network