Toyota Supra dashboard developed by BMWJanuary 24, 2020
The latest generation Toyota Supra A90 and BMW Z4 have much in common.
Japanese and Bavarian sports cars are built on a single platform, and also have the same in-line engine, as well as some switchgears. However, it has now become known that the Toyota Supra A90 and the new BMW Z4 will receive another common detail.
As noted by foreign media, the Japanese sports car received a combination of devices that is of German origin. The digital dashboard was manufactured by Designworks, a subsidiary of the BMW Group.
Designworks also develops aircraft, rail, and consumer electronics products, with BMW being the only customer in the automotive industry.
In addition to working with other companies to reduce costs and accelerate development, the Japanese brand is working on a flagship performance model developed entirely by Toyota, developing a GR Super Sport hypercar with a capacity of about 1,000 horsepower. He also recently launched the GR Yaris, inspired by the rally, and promised to create high-performance versions of almost all cars.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system