Toyota showed the wildest pickup in the worldJanuary 24, 2020
Toyota Tacoma Drifter has a 900-horsepower NASCAR V8 engine.
Crazy Toyota Tacoma, developed by designer John Sibal, was created thanks to the efforts of specialists from the Toyota Racing Development (TRD) team. The car was assembled in recent months and was built to take part in drifting, rally crosses and highway racing.
Most of the assembly will be shown on the TwinTurbo show on the Discovery Channel. From the standard pickup, the model practically did not save anything, except for the cab and the design of the front end. Experts have developed a completely new steel frame and a special body kit, which includes new bumpers, extended wheel arches and a huge spoiler. It took only 90 days to assemble the truck.
What is even more impressive is that Tacoma, or, as it is called in Instagram “Performance Truck”, is equipped with a TRD NASCAR V8 engine, which reaches 900 hp. On the video with the pickup truck tested, the car sounds stunning.
- Hydrogen hypercar Hyperion XP-1 spotted on trials in Las Vegas
- Updated crossover Kia Sportage will be presented in 2021
- Coupe-cross Volkswagen Tiguan X is sold much worse than the standard version
- Limited Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport reaches first owner
- Volkswagen ID.Buzz electric minivan delayed for another year