Toyota showed the sports car Supra with an open topNovember 3, 2020
The company decided to create a unique car for the SEMA 360 exhibition.
This year, Toyota decided to repeat its last year’s experience and release the Supra sports car in the back of a convertible. Last time the brand unveiled a car called the Supra Heritage Edition, which aims to remind fans of the model what the Supra looked like in the body of the A80.
This year Toyota is set to introduce fans to the Supra A90 convertible, which will look like the third generation Supra. In this case, the roof this time will be removed in two separate panels and will not leave a lintel, as was the case with the original model.
It is reported that the new roof is designed so that the car body does not lose its rigidity, while still looking like a fixed roof. In addition, the body of the convertible will receive additional reinforcements.
- SAIC creates a premium electric brand
- Jeep has awesome items on Amazon for Cyber Monday
- Mazda MX-30 performs well in moose test
- Tuning diesel trucks is causing huge environmental damage
- This video proves that the Mercedes Unimog is a true SUV.