Toyota showed electric van with record battery warrantyMay 29, 2020
In July last year, Toyota announced the electric version of its own ProAce Electric van, after almost a year the manufacturer organized its presentation.
An electric van will be offered only in some European countries, starting this fall.
In fact, ProAce Electric is a modified copy of the Peugeot e-Expert, Citroen e-Jumpy and Opel Vivaro-e. The model is based on the EMP2 architecture, and it has an electric motor power. 136 hp, in the initial modification, functioning with a battery capacity of 50 kW / h. The battery provides a range of 230 km through the WLTP cycle. At the same time, a 75 kW / h battery is also available, increasing autonomy up to 330 km. To the first “hundred” the car accelerates in 13 seconds.
Most notably, the Japanese corporation provides a warranty on the ProAce Electric battery for 15 years or 1 million kilometers. Next year, a passenger 9-seater variation of the electric ProAce will be available, and another option for taxi services. The cost of the minivan has not yet been disclosed, its deliveries will start in October 2020.
- China showed “killer” Tesla with a power reserve of 708 kilometers
- General Motors is working on improved autopilot
- First Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Buyers Receive Exclusive Gifts
- Alrendo TS Bravo electric motorcycle to hit European roads in May
- All new Peugeot models will receive “charged” versions