Toyota showed electric van with record battery warrantyMay 29, 2020
In July last year, Toyota announced the electric version of its own ProAce Electric van, after almost a year the manufacturer organized its presentation.
An electric van will be offered only in some European countries, starting this fall.
In fact, ProAce Electric is a modified copy of the Peugeot e-Expert, Citroen e-Jumpy and Opel Vivaro-e. The model is based on the EMP2 architecture, and it has an electric motor power. 136 hp, in the initial modification, functioning with a battery capacity of 50 kW / h. The battery provides a range of 230 km through the WLTP cycle. At the same time, a 75 kW / h battery is also available, increasing autonomy up to 330 km. To the first “hundred” the car accelerates in 13 seconds.
Most notably, the Japanese corporation provides a warranty on the ProAce Electric battery for 15 years or 1 million kilometers. Next year, a passenger 9-seater variation of the electric ProAce will be available, and another option for taxi services. The cost of the minivan has not yet been disclosed, its deliveries will start in October 2020.
- Interior view: Mercedes-AMG E63 S 2021 accelerates to 300 km / h
- Rare Ford GT ’67 Heritage Edition to be auctioned off
- Toy Cybertruck made of cardboard and toothpicks does a good job off-road
- Look at an old Toyota Camry with license plate fender flares
- Ather Electric showed a special variation of the 450X scooter