Toyota Roomy got a tuning package from D-SPORTJuly 8, 2020
Atelier D-SPORT has shown a set of improvements for the Toyota Roomy Custom. The package consists of lower bumper pads, as well as thresholds.
The same parts are also offered for Daihatsu Thor Custom, considered Roomy’s closest “relative” (compact cars are produced at Daihatsu).
The cost of the front “skirt” is 46 thousand yen, the rear – 52 thousand yen, the side – 63 thousand yen. In addition, it is possible to order already painted parts, in this case you will have to pay 20-30 thousand yen.
It should be emphasized that Roomy is in the TOP 10 most popular models in Japan. According to the results of the first half of this year, the compact van was in eighth position with an indicator of 37,622 units sold.
In addition, it was recently noted that the Toyota Tacoma pickup remains the leader in sales in the US market. So, from January to June, 104 698 units were sold in the USA. models.
- Isuzu has announced a new version of the D-Max pickup
- The network has revealed the interior of the new sedan KIA Cadenza
- Chinese brand Levdeo is preparing an electric cityar
- Porsche Panamera sets speed record at Nürburgring
- Lexus LX received a limited edition Inspiration