Toyota resumes operation of all its enterprises in ChinaFebruary 24, 2020
Toyota Motor Corporation resumed on February 24 its own assembly plant in the Chinese city of Chengdu.
So, at present, the activity of all 4 car manufacturers in China has been restored, previously stopped due to problems that arose in connection with the spread of the new coronavirus, the NHK agency informs.
The Japanese brand resumed work at three enterprises in Changchun, Guangzhou and Tianjin last week. At the same time, the factories of the company in China are so far loaded with 50% power, as there are still difficulties due to violation of production chains caused by quarantine restrictions.
The Japanese automaker was going to resume the operation of its own factories in China earlier this month after the weekend on the occasion of the lunar New Year, then she postponed it until February 10, but the situation with the epidemic in China did not improve and the deadlines were rescheduled.
- Two-storey motorhome announced in China
- Volkswagen begins deliveries of the new Taos to the USA
- BMW has announced a car with an innovative battery
- Stellantis presented four new platforms for electric cars
- McLaren sells its Woking headquarters for £ 170m