Toyota resumes operation of all its enterprises in ChinaFebruary 24, 2020
Toyota Motor Corporation resumed on February 24 its own assembly plant in the Chinese city of Chengdu.
So, at present, the activity of all 4 car manufacturers in China has been restored, previously stopped due to problems that arose in connection with the spread of the new coronavirus, the NHK agency informs.
The Japanese brand resumed work at three enterprises in Changchun, Guangzhou and Tianjin last week. At the same time, the factories of the company in China are so far loaded with 50% power, as there are still difficulties due to violation of production chains caused by quarantine restrictions.
The Japanese automaker was going to resume the operation of its own factories in China earlier this month after the weekend on the occasion of the lunar New Year, then she postponed it until February 10, but the situation with the epidemic in China did not improve and the deadlines were rescheduled.
- Hyundai Santa Cruz went to test again
- BMW introduced the updated 4 Series convertible
- 2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in Beijing
- Songsan Summer copies the classic Volkswagen T1 minibus
- Hongqi unveils 1400hp Hongqi S9 superhybrid in Beijing