Toyota recalls nearly 700,000 cars in the USJanuary 14, 2020
The heads of the Japanese corporation Toyota officially announced the launch of a large-scale recall campaign, which will be held in America.
The review will concern 696 thousand Toyota and Lexus cars. The recall campaign is due to possible problems associated with the fuel pump. For example, the identified problems can lead to unstable functioning of the power plant and even in certain circumstances to its complete shutdown, which can cause accidents and other problems.
Owners of all cars that fall under the review will receive official notifications about the need to provide a car to the nearest dealership to troubleshoot.
Representatives of the car concern strongly recommend that car owners do not ignore the letters received, otherwise they will not be held responsible for dangerous situations in the course of using the car.
As for the models affected by the recall campaign, among them: 4Runner, Camry, Highlander, Cruiser, Sienna, Tacoma, Tundra, Avalon and Corolla, as well as the Lexus LS 500,500, RC 350 and 300. All repairs for car owners will be completely free.
- Tesla bought a plot in a special zone for a factory in Germany with a scandal
- New Honda Breeze outperforms KIA Sportage
- The network got the first images of the new low-cost crossover Renault
- Ford and Volkswagen team up to create a seven-seater frame SUV
- The first photos of the updated VW Golf GTI without camouflage appeared