Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road Price AnnouncedOctober 5, 2019
The Japanese automaker spoke about the price of a new off-road modification of the popular RAV4 crossover. The price of the new product is 36,300 American dollars.
Japanese Toyota announced the price of a new off-road version of the RAV4 crossover, which received the TRD Off-Road prefix. The car itself was already presented earlier at the Chicago Motor Show, only its price was kept secret. The new version of the car, which will interest many, will be 36,300 US dollars. RAV4 TRD Off-Road was created on the basis of the Adventure configuration, which was significantly improved and refined.
So, for off-road driving, shock absorbers were retuned in the car, coil springs were changed and the suspension was redesigned.
Four-wheel drive in this version is standard. Added new items inside the cabin. The interior is made in two colors – Ice Edge is a non-alternative option, to which you can add Magnetic Gray Metallic, Midnight Black or Lunar Rock to choose from. On the front head restraints and rugs, the TRD logo is made. Also in the cabin you can find a prominent red line. As a power plant, a 2.5-liter engine with a return of 203 hp is used, which is familiar to many in other vehicle trim levels. Interestingly, the off-road version is not the most expensive – it is $ 300 cheaper than a car in the Limited modification.
- Compact crossover Nissan Magnite enters the global market
- Audi from 2026 will completely abandon the internal combustion engine and switch to the production of electric cars
- Tuned Porsche 911 GT2 becomes the world’s fastest street car at the Nurburgring
- Hongqi’s new 5m E-QM5 electric sedan unveiled
- Aston Martin unveils a special Vantage roadster to celebrate the A3’s 100th anniversary