Toyota RAV4 receives a new version of OutdoorApril 1, 2020
The Japanese manufacturer expands the range of RAV4 with a new stylish version of Outdoor.
Toyota supplies the RAV4 with a variety of powertrains, including a gasoline version and a 2.5 Hybrid. Later, a plug-in hybrid version of the engine with a capacity of 306 hp was added to the assortment Today’s RAV4 news is exclusively related to the regular RAV4, equipped with a 2.0-liter 175-hp engine. This option is available with a six-speed manual gearbox, but can also be equipped with a CVT if necessary. Last April 1, is available for order as a version of Outdoor.
Outdoor is the new version that is between Dynamic and Style. The equipment level is based on Dynamic, but Outdoor adds a few things to this: it is a visually cooler version with silver protective plates at the front and rear. Toyota details this with additional illumination from the driver and passenger, as well as front and rear parking sensors, complete with emergency braking function.
The equipment is supplemented by an intelligent rear-view mirror (attached to the camera), and in terms of safety, the RAV4 receives advantages in the form of a panoramic monitor, monitoring functions for blind spots, warning of rear cross traffic with the braking function.
The new Toyota RAV4 Outdoor costs 42,485 euros, which is between Dynamic 41,490 euros and Style 44,490 euros. Details of the new RAV4 are not yet available.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV