Toyota RAV4 praised for safetyJune 5, 2020
The Japanese crossover was highly rated by JNCAP criteria and received the highest award Euro NCAP and IIHS.
Toyota RAV4 received the highest ratings for active and passive safety as part of the crash tests of the local organization JNCAP. Model on the TNGA platform and shone five stars. In addition, RAV4 received the highest award from the European Commission NCAP and the American Insurance Institute for Highway Safety IIHS.
It is noted that the car achieved such results thanks to the TNGA platform, high-strength steel metals, as well as a set of driver assistants that provide preventive safety.
In addition to the Japanese brand crossover, the Toyota Alphard minivan was also awarded the highest rating, as well as two models of the company that are available only in the local market – Toyota Vellfire and Raize. The first two models receive JNCAP Proactive Safety Awards for the second year in a row.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily