Toyota RAV4 became “Car of the Year” in JapanDecember 6, 2019
in Japan, the holder of the title “Car of The Year Japan 2019-2020” was named.
It is worth saying that the finalists of this competition were determined at the beginning of last month. And the main prize went to the Toyota RAV4 crossover. As a result of the vote, the winner was able to score 436 points, this turned out to be the best result among rivals.
The following models were also noted at the “Japan Car of the Year” contest: Mazda 3 – 328 points, BMW 3-Series – 290 points, Toyota Corolla – 118 points and Jaguar I-Pace – 109 points. The remaining contestants were able to score less than 100 points.
Recall that last year the best car in Japan was the Volvo XC40 crossover, and in 2017 – its “older brother” – the Volvo XC60.
- Car production in Britain fell by almost half in August
- Car companies experienced a sharp drop in sales
- Tesla will accelerate the acceleration of its electric cars for $ 2,000
- One of 15 Porsche sports cars will be sold at auction for 280,000 euros
- Chinese Qoros to bring “prophetic” concept to Beijing