Toyota promises 31 new and updated models in three yearsDecember 12, 2019
The Japanese automaker promises a full-scale assault on the global automotive market.
In the coming years, a significant update is planned for the Toyota line and its premium brand Lexus. The appearance of new and updated crossovers and pickups is expected.
“This is a huge step forward, even if some of the updates are just a new level of design or a simple upgrade,” said Bob Carter, executive vice president of sales for Toyota Motor NA.
The 31 new products will include four-wheel drive versions of Toyota Avalon and Camry sedans, a plug-in RAV4 Prime hybrid, an upgraded Toyota Highlander crossover and a Lexus LC convertible, and probably updated Toyota Tacoma and Tundra pickups.
- Updated Audi S8 spotted during winter trials
- 90-year-old man buys himself a 2021 Chevrolet Corvette C8
- Sketches of a Ford Bronco pickup accidentally hit the Web
- BMW X5 presented with 3D Design Aerodynamics Package
- Renault has created its own carsharing with electric Mobilize cars