Toyota promises 31 new and updated models in three yearsDecember 12, 2019
The Japanese automaker promises a full-scale assault on the global automotive market.
In the coming years, a significant update is planned for the Toyota line and its premium brand Lexus. The appearance of new and updated crossovers and pickups is expected.
“This is a huge step forward, even if some of the updates are just a new level of design or a simple upgrade,” said Bob Carter, executive vice president of sales for Toyota Motor NA.
The 31 new products will include four-wheel drive versions of Toyota Avalon and Camry sedans, a plug-in RAV4 Prime hybrid, an upgraded Toyota Highlander crossover and a Lexus LC convertible, and probably updated Toyota Tacoma and Tundra pickups.
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration
- New BMW X8 spotted on public roads
- Lucid will compete with Tesla for the title of the fastest electric car
- Nissan launches fourth generation Rogue
- Tesla became a mining company