Toyota plans to release high-performance versions of its modelsFebruary 24, 2019
Toyota said it was going to create high-performance versions for each of its cars available on the market.
It is important to note that the performance of the model does not mean more power and aggressive handling. Most likely we are talking about versions of TRD for trucks and SUVs Toyota, which are designed for off-road. You can also recall the recently announced TRD Prius, which uses an aggressive aerodynamic body kit that reduces wind resistance, increasing fuel economy.
Perhaps Toyota Camry GRMN or TRD will have a more aggressive suspension and shock power. It is also very interesting to learn how Toyota will remake the Sienna, Highlander or RAV4 model.
- The new Seat Leon will be presented on January 28
- Rivian will collect electric SUVs for Ford and Lincoln
- BMW X7 gets full leather interior from Vilner
- Jeep will show a special version of Wrangler for extreme off-road
- Jeep and Suzuki may leave the car market in Europe