Toyota plans to release high-performance versions of its modelsFebruary 24, 2019
Toyota said it was going to create high-performance versions for each of its cars available on the market.
It is important to note that the performance of the model does not mean more power and aggressive handling. Most likely we are talking about versions of TRD for trucks and SUVs Toyota, which are designed for off-road. You can also recall the recently announced TRD Prius, which uses an aggressive aerodynamic body kit that reduces wind resistance, increasing fuel economy.
Perhaps Toyota Camry GRMN or TRD will have a more aggressive suspension and shock power. It is also very interesting to learn how Toyota will remake the Sienna, Highlander or RAV4 model.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles