Toyota plans to introduce two new hybrids on May 18May 13, 2020
The Japanese automaker announced the debut of two mysterious models as part of the presentation of the anniversary version of the Toyota Prius 2020 Edition
Toyota does not tell details about the new products, but the first rumors about them have already appeared on the Web. For example, a number of dealers claim that the new Toyota Sienna will be available exclusively with a hybrid powerplant and will go on sale in the fall.
It is also rumored that Toyota will revive the Venza name for the new crossover that the company will produce in Alabama, USA. At the same time, the novelty will be put on the conveyor not earlier than September 2021, which means that the model will go on sale in 2022.
The next-generation Toyota Tundra can also get a new hybrid unit. This is reportedly a version of the electrified biturbo 3.5-liter V6. The power of the car will be 354 horsepower.
- China showed “killer” Tesla with a power reserve of 708 kilometers
- General Motors is working on improved autopilot
- First Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Buyers Receive Exclusive Gifts
- Alrendo TS Bravo electric motorcycle to hit European roads in May
- All new Peugeot models will receive “charged” versions