Toyota plans 12 new and updated cars in the next 3 yearsApril 23, 2019
During the three-year period, which began last fall, Toyota plans to launch 12 models, including both updated versions and completely new models. It will be one of the largest updates of the model range in the history of the manufacturer. At the same time, Lexus cars do not apply to it.
The countdown began with an updated RAV4. In addition to it, among these 12 models will be a new Sienna, Tundra, an updated Corolla and its hybrid version, as well as a crossover that will be placed under the RAV4.
In 2019, the new Supra was released, the upgraded Highlander and the new Yaris, which is a converted Mazda2, are expected. After them will Sienna.
The list does not include the next generation Camry, which was supposed to be released in the fall of 2022. Not in the list of changes and the new Land Cruiser, which, as Toyota continues to assert, is “just around the corner.”
Toyota has confirmed that they are using a new platform for Tundra, Tacoma, 4Runner and Sequoia. She is already in development. The first to come Tundra and 4Runner, with Tacoma and the aging 4Runner in the company decided not to hurry. “All four of these models are important for our line. They will come out in a certain order, ”underscore the Toyota.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos