Toyota on April Fools’ Day turned the Land Cruiser into a boatApril 2, 2019
April 1, April Fools’ Day, many world companies, including Toyota Motor.
The Japanese concern through its main global Twitter account distributed a photo collage of the water-floating version of the Land Cruiser 200 SUV. Of course, in reality, this car does not exist, it is just an artist’s fantasy built on the original meaning of the word cruiser – cruiser.
The picture is accompanied by a signature: “Who dreams of a cruise this spring? Say hello to the brand new #Toyota Water Cruiser – drive off the coast! ”
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid