Toyota on April Fools’ Day turned the Land Cruiser into a boatApril 2, 2019
April 1, April Fools’ Day, many world companies, including Toyota Motor.
The Japanese concern through its main global Twitter account distributed a photo collage of the water-floating version of the Land Cruiser 200 SUV. Of course, in reality, this car does not exist, it is just an artist’s fantasy built on the original meaning of the word cruiser – cruiser.
The picture is accompanied by a signature: “Who dreams of a cruise this spring? Say hello to the brand new #Toyota Water Cruiser – drive off the coast! ”
- Changan showed the interior of the crossover CS55 Plus
- Range Rover Evoque LWB Aheads Its Big Debut In China
- Spotify has come up with a car device called the Car Thing
- Toyota’s new electric crossover to be named Toyota BZ4X
- Old Dodge Ram converted into a RV