Toyota may return the Venza crossover to the lineupJanuary 8, 2020
The Japanese company is considering the return of the Venza model.
Toyota Venza could not gain mass popularity. The production of the model for the American market ended 3 years ago. It became known that the Japanese automaker can return the model to its own line.
TFLnow reports that Toyota may revive the hybrid powertrain model to compete with the Honda Passport and Ford Edge.
According to experts, the power unit will be borrowed from Toyota RAV4 or Highlander. Most likely, the choice will fall on a motor with a capacity of 318 hp, with which an all-wheel drive system will work.
- Nissan 370Z will receive a receiver in 2022
- Kia K900 and Cadenza will leave the US in 2021
- French gendarmerie bought electric vans Renault Kangoo ZE
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London