Toyota may return the Venza crossover to the lineupJanuary 8, 2020
The Japanese company is considering the return of the Venza model.
Toyota Venza could not gain mass popularity. The production of the model for the American market ended 3 years ago. It became known that the Japanese automaker can return the model to its own line.
TFLnow reports that Toyota may revive the hybrid powertrain model to compete with the Honda Passport and Ford Edge.
According to experts, the power unit will be borrowed from Toyota RAV4 or Highlander. Most likely, the choice will fall on a motor with a capacity of 318 hp, with which an all-wheel drive system will work.
- Charged Ford Mustang Mach-E GT arrives in Europe
- Porsche 911 GT3 will debut in January 2021
- Audi is preparing a hybrid version of the Audi R8
- Mulliner officially unveils three refined Bentley models
- First live images of Audi Q5 Sportback published