Toyota leads carmaker rankings for cars assembled per minuteDecember 4, 2020
The Japanese automaker assembles its cars faster than other companies.
The Internet resource Money Shake has analyzed data on how many cars per minute are collected by different car manufacturers and will make a corresponding rating. The leader is the Japanese brand Toyota, which rolls off 19.9 cars every minute.
The second place is occupied by the German company Volkswagen with an indicator of 19.8 cars / min. The Korean concern Hyundai closed the top three, producing 13.7 cars every minute. General Motors (13.0 cars / min) and Ford (12.2 cars / min) also entered the top five.
The sixth place is occupied by the Japanese company Nissan, at the production facilities of which 11 cars are assembled every minute. The seventh and eighth lines are occupied by Honda (10.0 cars / min) and FIAT-Chrysler (8.8 cars / min).
The last places in the rating are occupied by Renault with an indicator of 7.9 cars / min and Nissan (6.9 cars / min). Mitsubishi also reportedly produces 2.3 vehicles per minute.
- Third generation Haval H6 SUV prices announced
- BMW plans to double EV sales in 2021
- Mercedes-Benz has published details of the new electric crossover EQA
- Automotive brands that patent the most innovations named
- Former Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn may go to jail for 10 years