Toyota launches second venture in MexicoFebruary 17, 2020
Japanese corporation Toyota Motor Corp. the second plant was opened on Mexican territory. Tacoma pickup trucks will be built here.
According to the Finmarket portal, now the automaker has already invested $ 700 million in an enterprise located in the state of Guanajuato, Mexico.
Over the next couple of years, the Japanese company intends to invest another 247 million dollars. Mexican-made Toyota cars are mainly oriented for export to the North American market (USA and Canada).
It should be recalled that before the automaker reported on the results for the 3rd quarter of last year. The corporation’s operating profit was more than 4 times higher, which gave it the opportunity to improve forecasts for the whole year.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station