Toyota launches second venture in MexicoFebruary 17, 2020
Japanese corporation Toyota Motor Corp. the second plant was opened on Mexican territory. Tacoma pickup trucks will be built here.
According to the Finmarket portal, now the automaker has already invested $ 700 million in an enterprise located in the state of Guanajuato, Mexico.
Over the next couple of years, the Japanese company intends to invest another 247 million dollars. Mexican-made Toyota cars are mainly oriented for export to the North American market (USA and Canada).
It should be recalled that before the automaker reported on the results for the 3rd quarter of last year. The corporation’s operating profit was more than 4 times higher, which gave it the opportunity to improve forecasts for the whole year.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles