Toyota launched sales of the most powerful RAV4 PrimeMay 30, 2020
The Japanese company has prepared a hybrid modification of the crossover in the top version of Prime.
Toyota has announced the start of sales of the RAV4 Prime hybrid crossover. The novelty has become the most “charged” and most economical model in the history of the brand.
The car is driven by the latest hybrid powerplant, built on the basis of a 2.5-liter engine, borrowed from the basic version of the RAV4 Hybrid. The motor is combined with an electric motor, and the total output of the installation is 306 hp. The model is able to move on electric traction 63 kilometers on the EPA cycle.
Acceleration from standstill to 100 km / h in all-wheel drive Toyota RAV4 Prime takes only 5.8 seconds. It is worth noting that the hybrid novelty has become the fastest of all previously released and now RAV4 modifications.
At the moment, the car is offered in the United States for $ 39,200.
- Chevy Corvette C8 more powerful Z06 spotted in benchmarks
- 1993 Honda NSX Type-R or weekend supercar
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Turbo S vs. McLaren 600LT
- Will the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor “charged” pickup be available in a new color?
- Tuned Bentley Bentayga is on sale