Toyota Land Cruiser Prado equipped with a powerful diesel engineSeptember 1, 2020
Frame Japanese SUV Toyota Land Cruiser Prado has undergone a slight restyling, which mainly affected the technical component of the model.
Just a few weeks ago, Toyota presented an updated Toyota Hilux for the Russian market with a new turbodiesel with a torque of 500 Nm. The output of the 2.8-liter unit was increased from 177 to 200 hp. power thanks to the installation of another turbocharger and a change in the shape of the combustion chambers. Next, the Fortuner SUV and the Land Cruiser Prado received a similar power plant.
The motor is paired with the already familiar 6-band automatic transmission, but still the frame SUV has become noticeably more dynamic: now acceleration from standstill to 100 km / h takes 9.9 seconds (that is, almost 3 seconds less). Other good things to note are the emergence of a new multimedia system with a more responsive touchscreen and Apple CarPlay and Andorid Auto interfaces. Adaptive cruise control has been improved, and the automatic braking system can now recognize pedestrians in the dark.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors