Toyota Land Cruiser 70 SUVs, which have been produced for 36 years, have been updatedAugust 25, 2020
The updated Toyota Land Cruiser 70 family of SUVs is on sale in Australia.
After the modernization, the SUVs got a new infotainment complex, which received a 6.1-inch display, voice control, Bluetooth, navigator and USB ports. This information was shared by the Caradvice portal on Tuesday, August 25.
All SUVs are driven by an 8-cylinder 205-horsepower turbocharged diesel engine with a volume of 4.5 liters, together with a 5-speed manual transmission.
The cheapest 76-Series 5-door variant costs A $ 67,400. It has 16-inch steel rims, steel side steps and vinyl interior trim.
The most expensive option, the GXL double cab pickup, is priced at AU $ 75,600. Such a car is additionally equipped with chrome exterior elements, light-alloy wheels and a bumper in the body shade.
In addition, it was recently noted that a compressor kit was prepared for the Toyota Land Cruiser Prado SUV. The compressor system, which increases engine power, was manufactured for the Japanese model by the Blitz tuning company.
- Green Ferrari collection put up for sale
- Volkswagen accused of unfair competition
- Hybrid hypercar McLaren Saber showed on patent images
- Hengchi 1 electric sedan production begins in China
- Volkswagen Group uses Audi brand to catch up with Tesla in electric vehicle production