Toyota Land Cruiser 300 and Lexus LX will be updated in the autumn of 2019February 5, 2019
The Tokyo Auto Show, traditionally held in the fall, this year will show us new versions of SUVs. It is assumed that the length of the new products will be more than 5 meters with a wheelbase of 2,850 mm.
The Japanese car magazine Bestcarweb announced the upcoming update of the Toyota Land Cruiser 300 and Lexus LX SUVs. So far, not a lot of details, but some rumors have already leaked to the network. Frame platform will remain in place, and this is great, but the weight of the car will have to be reduced due to the use of light-alloy and composite materials.
It is assumed that the dimensions of off-road vehicles will change slightly, and the model will be more than 5,000 mm in length, while the wheelbase, according to foreign experts, will be 2,850 mm. New dimensions will expand the space inside the cabin. It is likely both SUVs will also be presented in three-row modifications.
As a power unit can be used 3.5-liter turbo engine, capable of developing up to 450 horsepower and 600 Nm of torque. It is likely that the models will get modern hybrid systems, but the characteristics are not yet known. Together with them will be used automatic transmission at 10 speeds Direct Shift.
Most likely, sales of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 and Lexus LX will start in early 2020.
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China
- Volkswagen will stop selling Passat sedan in Europe
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US