Toyota Land Cruiser 200 received an updated special versionJuly 15, 2020
Toyota announced the start of taking orders for a restyled special modification of the Land Cruiser 200 with the prefix Executive Lounge.
External features of the special variation of the Japanese SUV are stickers with the emblem of a special variant, a redesigned front bumper with a “fog” trim, another radiator grille, as well as a darkened head light and unique 20-inch wheels.
In the interior of the model, it is worth noting the presence of a black ceiling finish, highlighting the area of landing in the car, a new stitching of seats and door cards. At the same time, the main innovation was the appearance of Toyota Safety Sense, which consists of a BSM blind spot monitoring system, an RCTA exit assistance system, active front seat head restraints and 10 airbags.
In addition, the restyled special modification has a unique anti-theft identifier T-Mark, which is a marking of auto parts with microdots with a PIN code.
A special version of the SUV can be equipped with a 309-horsepower naturally aspirated V8 engine with a volume of 4.6 liters and a 4.5-liter diesel engine with a output of 249 hp.
- New Toyota Land Cruiser will be awarded with Gazoo Racing Magic version
- Mercedes presented two all-wheel drive variations of the Mercedes EQA electric car
- Ford Kuga tests powerful Argo AI autonomous driving LIDAR sensor
- Lewis Hamilton won the Spanish Grand Prix
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages