Toyota Land Cruiser 200 is in high demand in the USAFebruary 8, 2021
American motorists bought about 700 Japanese SUVs Toyota in January 2021, which is 221% more than a year earlier. Thus, a real boom in sales of the model began in the USA.
The explanation for such a high demand for the legendary SUV in the United States is very simple – Toyota plans to withdraw the Land Cruiser from sale due to low demand. Moreover, it is noted that the new generation will also not come to the American market. Yes, the soplatform luxury Lexus LX will remain in North America, but the Land Cruiser itself will soon be impossible to buy, reports Tarantas News.
Note that soplatform SUVs on the American market are offered at almost the same price – dealers ask $ 86,000 for the Land Cruiser and $ 87,000 for the LX570 … Moreover, under the hood of both models there is a 5.7-liter V8, which is completely inaccessible for the Land Cruiser in the Russian market.
- Auto show in Shanghai not without incident
- Wuling Mini EV Cabrio goes into series production
- Electric car Honda e turned into a drag racing car
- Genesis unveils electric version of the Genesis G80 sedan
- Nissan updated its Leaf electric car