Toyota is preparing to release a convertible AygoJune 8, 2020
Japanese company expands supply list with Aygo version with fabric roof.
The current generation of Aygo is available on the market as a five-door hatchback, but is one of the few brands working in this A-segment, which also has a three-door version of its representative in the price lists. Today’s news, however, refers to the more popular five-door version, which is now available as a convertible.
Toyota offers the X-Play and X-Joy versions of the five-door Aygo with a fabric roof. The opening and closing roof with the electric drive has a length of 79 cm and a width of 73 cm. Both versions will cost 1000 euros more than a standard hatchback. For the Aygo X-Play convertible, the price will be from 16 045 to 17 995 euros, and for the X-Joy – from 16 695 to 18 245 euros.
According to autoweek.nl, in all cases Toyota Aygo uses a well-known three-cylinder gasoline engine with 72 horsepower and 93 Nm of torque as a power source.
- A cat-dog car was put up for sale in the USA
- World’s first off-road Lamborghini Huracan announced
- Lamborghini Aventador successor to retain V12 engine
- VW XL1 or the rarest production car of the brand in history
- Connaught Type-D or sports new car with a V10 engine