Toyota introduced the new Nightshade Edition seriesAugust 20, 2019
Especially for the American market, Toyota has prepared an elaborate version of the Corolla model.
Built on the basis of the sports version of SE, the updated hatchback will be called Nightshade Edition.
The novelty is planned to be released in white, red, blue, silver and black colors. Also, at the request of the client, it became possible to install a black roof, previously only available in the Toyota Camry model.
To highlight the version, the designers decided to paint the lining of the rear-view mirrors, door handles, car emblems and large 18-inch alloy wheels in a dark glossy color.
Technically, the car will also receive a number of changes and additional options. As a transmission, a six-speed manual or a CVT continuously variable variator will be available to choose from. All cars in the series will be able to support Apple Carplay and Android Auto.
To increase the luggage space, the designers decided to remove the spare tire by equipping the car with a tire repair kit.
The estimated cost of the hatchback Toyota Corolla Nightshade Edition special version cars will be 22.3 thousand dollars, and 22.7 thousand dollars will have to be paid for the sedan.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious