Toyota introduced a car specifically for womenApril 9, 2020
In the Japanese car market on Thursday, April 9, appeared Toyota Passo Moda Charm. We are talking about a special variation of the city hatchback, oriented to the fair sex.
Cars of a special series are offered in the shade of Juicy Pink Metallic and, unlike a simple car, have a “stylish” design of the exterior and interior.
Passo Moda Charm has got an upholstery of seats made of leatherette, with contrasting inserts and a heated driver’s seat. The new model is available in pink and beige, white, green and red.
The hatchback is equipped with a 1.0-liter atmospheric 3-cylinder powertrain with a capacity of 69 hp. (92 Nm). The engine operates in conjunction with a CVT transmission.
Toyota Passo Moda Charm costs from 1,617 million yen.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system