Toyota introduced a car specifically for womenApril 9, 2020
In the Japanese car market on Thursday, April 9, appeared Toyota Passo Moda Charm. We are talking about a special variation of the city hatchback, oriented to the fair sex.
Cars of a special series are offered in the shade of Juicy Pink Metallic and, unlike a simple car, have a “stylish” design of the exterior and interior.
Passo Moda Charm has got an upholstery of seats made of leatherette, with contrasting inserts and a heated driver’s seat. The new model is available in pink and beige, white, green and red.
The hatchback is equipped with a 1.0-liter atmospheric 3-cylinder powertrain with a capacity of 69 hp. (92 Nm). The engine operates in conjunction with a CVT transmission.
Toyota Passo Moda Charm costs from 1,617 million yen.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid