Toyota intends to sell almost 10.8 million cars in 2020December 18, 2019
The Japanese automaker has shared ambitious plans for next year.
Toyota Motor, considered Japan’s largest automaker, is set to sell 10.77 million vehicles worldwide next year. About this writes TASS with reference to the official message of the brand. Plans for 2020 turned out to be much more ambitious than the plan that the company was preparing for this year. Recall that in 2019 Toyota intended to sell 10.72 million cars.
It is noted that the calculation will also take into account the volume of sales of Daihatsu Motor cars and Hino Motors trucks. These manufacturers are part of the Toyota group, which today ranks second in the world in the sale of cars. The Japanese auto giant only allowed Volkswagen to advance.
- Hyundai Elantra N TCR or full-fledged racing car
- Interior view: vigorous acceleration of the powerful crossover VW Tiguan R 2021
- Changan Uni-V concept car unveiled in Beijing
- Foton showed a pickup very similar to the Ford F-150
- Premium brand Hongqi unveils minibus concept in Beijing