Toyota intends to reduce car productionJune 22, 2020
The top-,managers of the Japanese automaker decided to adjust their plans due to the difficult situation with car sales that developed during the coronavirus pandemic.
Toyota, adjusting to the current situation on the market, is going to produce fewer cars. Plans for July were shared by the brand’s press service.
So, it is reported that next month the Japanese brand will reduce output by ten percent. For comparison, this month the brand produced 40% fewer cars than originally planned. Another step that Toyota is taking is to organize one-shift work on three production lines of its two enterprises – Hino Motors and Gifu Auto Body Co.
The decline in production will be reflected primarily in Toyota Land Cruiser Prado and FJ Cruiser models, as well as Hiace cars.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires