Toyota has released a special version of its Toyota Aygo JBL EditionSeptember 4, 2020
It is easy to guess that when designing the car, the emphasis was on the musical component.
Toyota has partnered with speaker manufacturer JBL to release a special version of the Aygo hatchback. It is reported that the total power of the sound system of the new car is 600 watts. The model is equipped with two 25mm tweeters at the top of the dashboard, two 150mm speakers in the front doors and a 160mm subwoofer.
In addition to the new speakers, Toyota Aygo JBL Edition received a new multimedia system with support for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. In addition, JBL specialists have equipped the hatchback with the energy-saving Green Edge technology, which reduces energy consumption when listening to music in half.
At the same time, the new Toyota Aygo received a body paint in Electro Gray with orange accents on the bumpers, side skirts, A-pillars and roof, as well as 15-inch wheels in black. The new Toyota Aygo JBL Edition will cost at least $ 18,800.
- Police will start sharing fines with informants
- Toyota Supra with Tesla filling in development
- Bahrain Formula 1 Grand Prix stopped due to terrible accident of Roman Grosjean
- Ford GT chief designer put his creation up for sale
- Hyundai and Kia fined for problem engines