Toyota Harrier got a digital mirror with an unusual functionJune 5, 2020
The debut of the new generation Toyota Harrier took place in April this year. Now Japanese journalists have been allowed to test drive the car.
As they emphasized, the cross acquired a digital salon mirror with one interesting function that had not been seen before. The digital mirror itself is not a new system: most automakers, in particular Japanese ones, have been offering it as a full-time system for many years. However, specifically at Harrier, it can record video from two cameras at once. One of them is located on the windshield, and the other on the rear.
So, the mirror acts as an advanced DVR that records everything that happens in front and behind the car.
In terms of dimensions, the innovative mirror repeats the usual (254 x 49 x 66 mm). The integrated DVR has a write protection function when recording shock. The movie is saved to the microSD card.
Some Harrier trim levels will come standard with a digital mirror with DVR function. In the cheapest versions it will be offered optionally. Cost is currently unknown.
- 2021 BMW M5 surprises with impressive design
- 2003 Honda Civic is sold at the cost of a new car
- Called the date of the start of sales of the new minivan Hyundai Custo
- Koreans have created a battery that will provide a range of 1000 km
- Images of a futuristic Suzuki car appeared on the network