TOYOTA GAZOO Racing will prepare the GR Supra GT4 by 2020July 17, 2019
TOYOTA GAZOO Racing has announced that the racing GR Supra GT4 will go on sale from 2020. It will be built on the basis of GR Supra. Toyota Motorsport GmbH will be responsible for the development and production.
GT4, who has repeatedly taken part in commercial races, has gained popularity from private racing teams as an inexpensive sports model. Toyota GR Supra GT4 will be able to take part in various races, including the Japanese Super Endurance series, the European GT4 series and the American Michelin Pilot Challenge series.
The manufacturer of motor oils RAVENOL, the manufacturer of tires Pirelli and Akrapovic, which is famous for exhaust systems, will be involved as technical partners.
Details about the technical characteristics, cost, markets and the timing of the start of sales promise to reveal before the end of this year.
- Compact crossover Nissan Magnite enters the global market
- Audi from 2026 will completely abandon the internal combustion engine and switch to the production of electric cars
- Tuned Porsche 911 GT2 becomes the world’s fastest street car at the Nurburgring
- Hongqi’s new 5m E-QM5 electric sedan unveiled
- Aston Martin unveils a special Vantage roadster to celebrate the A3’s 100th anniversary