TOYOTA GAZOO Racing will prepare the GR Supra GT4 by 2020July 17, 2019
TOYOTA GAZOO Racing has announced that the racing GR Supra GT4 will go on sale from 2020. It will be built on the basis of GR Supra. Toyota Motorsport GmbH will be responsible for the development and production.
GT4, who has repeatedly taken part in commercial races, has gained popularity from private racing teams as an inexpensive sports model. Toyota GR Supra GT4 will be able to take part in various races, including the Japanese Super Endurance series, the European GT4 series and the American Michelin Pilot Challenge series.
The manufacturer of motor oils RAVENOL, the manufacturer of tires Pirelli and Akrapovic, which is famous for exhaust systems, will be involved as technical partners.
Details about the technical characteristics, cost, markets and the timing of the start of sales promise to reveal before the end of this year.
- Tesla will start official sales of cars in Israel in 2021
- Tesla raised prices for models S and X due to restyling
- Named the most “long-range” supercars
- New Porsche 911 GT3 was shown to journalists
- Electronic driver assistants reduce alertness on the road