Toyota factories re-earned worldwideJuly 13, 2020
It became known that Toyota Motor will resume work at their enterprises.
So, all the company’s enterprises, which are located in 20 countries of the world, are planned to be launched after a forced suspension, which was caused by a pandemic. Car assembly will begin tomorrow, including the launch of an enterprise in Venezuela, which will be launched most recently. It is known that production in March decreased by 535, and in April by 66.2%, when compared with the results a year ago.
Last month, this indicator fell to 40%. It should be noted that the decline in sales of new “cars” in the country last month amounted to 26%, compared with 2019. In total, from the beginning of this year to June, sales fell by 20%.
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1
- Engine of 3000-horsepower diesel truck explodes on dyno
- Nissan Maxima received an anniversary special version