Toyota equipped Hiace van with additional security systemsApril 20, 2020
The van for the home market will receive a digital rearview mirror.
In Japan, Toyota intends to release an updated Hiace with an expanded list of security systems, which will include a fully digital rear-view mirror. In addition, the car will be equipped with all-round cameras, the image from which will be broadcast on the screen of the multimedia system
The number of assistants to the driver will include an automatic braking system when reversing, which focuses on the readings of parking sensors. The developers also installed a new 4.2-inch color dashboard display.
Recall that in the local market Toyota Hiace is equipped with 2.0 and 2.7 liter gasoline engines, as well as a 2.8 liter diesel engine. As a transmission, an uncontested 6-speed gearbox. Drive – rear or full to choose from. The cost of the model starts at 192 thousand yen
- Panasonic is going to release new Tesla batteries
- Citroen has achieved a ban on the sale of Polestar 2 in France
- The rare Mauck MSV 1120s camper is on sale
- The 1975 Ford Bronco with a V8 engine went on sale
- Volkswagen ID.4 coupe-crossover prototype spotted at the Nurburgring