Toyota Crown in the Sport Style version presented in JapanOctober 6, 2019
The Japanese company has released two new modifications to the Toyota Crown sedan.
Japanese sedan Toyota Crown received two new versions – S Sport Style and S Four Sport Style. New items have darkened optics, 17- and 18-inch wheels of a new design, as well as a black grille and headlight trim. The body of the models can be painted in five colors: white, black, red, gray and blue.
The interior of new products is also decorated in dark colors with red accents. The finish is made of leatherette and fabric, but genuine leather is optionally available. The technical characteristics of the model have not been changed: the sedan is also driven by a 2.0-liter gasoline engine or a hybrid unit based on a 2.5-liter aspirated.
Price for new car starts at 5,073,200 yen
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air