Toyota Corolla with engine power more than 1000 hp put up for saleFebruary 25, 2019
The car belongs to the 2015 World Drift Champion Fredrik Aasbo. Starting price is 46 thousand dollars
The day before it became known that the auction was exhibited a special version of the Japanese hatchback Toyota Corolla. The 2017 car of the race belongs to the rider Fredrik Aasbo. The machine has been completely redone to take part in drift drives. The main pride of “Koroly” is its power plant.
The engine volume was increased to 2.7 liters, and with the help of turbocharging and use of nitric oxide, the return of the power unit reached 1014 hp In addition to the engine, the interior of the car and the control system were redone.
In particular, special sports armchairs and a security frame for participation in races were installed in it. As a gearbox, a 4-step sequential box is used, in which the role of the clutch pedal is performed by the electronic control unit. The reason why the car is put up for sale is not specified. The price for the original Toyota Corolla starts at $ 46,000.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station