Toyota celebrates 65th anniversary of Crown sedanApril 27, 2020
In honor of the 65th anniversary of the legendary Japanese sedan, Toyota presented a light update of the model, as well as several special versions. Recall that the first Toyota Crown was revealed back in 1955.
The minimum restyling of Toyota Crown, dedicated to the anniversary, implies the installation of modernized multimedia that supports the popular services of Apple Carplay, Android Auto and SmartDeviceLink. Now, if desired, the navigation display of the smartphone can be broadcast on the auto display. Also, the updated sedan gets the trim of the front panel and door trim eco-leather. In addition, the manufacturer created special versions of the model with the names RS Limited and RS Four Limited.
Such sedans acquired 18-inch darkened rims. As for the interior decoration, the combined trim and sports front seats with heating function are available for the spovers.
The list of available equipment includes systems of automatic braking, control of “blind” zones, etc.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily