Toyota cars will have two new features for forgetful drivers.June 15, 2019
New security features will appear on almost all cars of the Japanese brand 2020 model year. They will be able to turn off the engine themselves and automatically switch the gearbox to the Parking mode.
Next year, Toyota cars will acquire two useful safety features. The first one is called “Auto Shut Off” – it is expected to appear on most Toyota 2020 model years in the United States. This system is able to turn off the motor after a certain period of time. This eliminates the engine idle when the driver left the car, forgetting to stop the engine.
The new function will save from more terrible consequences: for example, when the driver left the car in the garage wound up. The system will not only turn off the motor independently, but also send a message to the car owner through a special application on the smartphone.
The second “fighter” for safety is Automatic Park. This function will equip auto 2020 with electronic handbrake. If the driver exits the car without transferring him to the parking mode, the new system will automatically do it for him. All these innovations are part of a large-scale brand program to improve their products. The company is confident that the new features will be useful to scattered drivers.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious