Toyota car production launch postponedMay 1, 2020
In North America, Japanese-made cars will not be assembled before May 11th.
Earlier, the company assured that they would resume production of their cars in the United States on May 4. However, due to the deteriorating situation with coronavirus, which caused interruptions in the supply of components, the start of work of the plants was postponed until May 11.
“Based on a thorough analysis of our logistics and supply chains, Toyota will postpone the resumption of … production in North America from … May 4 to … May 11,” the press release said.
Toyota has 14 enterprises in North America. In total, about 32 thousand employees work for them. Downtime at the plants lasts from March 23.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon